Thursday, October 22, 2020
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconMedicalAllopathic
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

Government Medical College

Circular Road , Amritsar - 143001
District: Amritsar (Punjab)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by Government Medical College

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of Government Medical College
 

 
Placement Records
 

Affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
0183-2426918; EPABX: 2421977
Mobile
-
 
Fax
0183-2426506
   
Website
Visit
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by Government Medical College
 Course(s) Offered by Government Medical College  in Allopathic
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
1 .
 
Eligibility
Punjabi residents who have passed the Pre-Medical Examination of Punjab universities or an examination of another University recognised as equivalent or Sr.Sec(10+2) examination with at least 50% of the aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English( SC/ST -45%)
 
Duration
4 & 1/2 year course followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship
 
Admission Procedure
Punjab Medical Entrance test (PMET) conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats