Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur was established in the year 1982 under the society registration act 1860, with the noble vision of imparting enriched quality of technical education, situated at the costal belt of Odisha in the district of Cuttack. Institute of Pharmacy & Technology, Salipur takes pride in being one of the leading Institutes imparting Pharmacy education in Odisha.
The Institute is affiliated to the Biju Pattnaik University of Technology (B.P.U.T), Odisha and has a vast pool of renowned professionals from both academic and industrial fields. The college has been successfully exploring the necessity and scope for developing Pharmacy Education in Odisha.
Class Room: The Institute has two storeyed academic block, three storeyed laboratory bolck and three storeyed PG block with spacious class rooms for D.Pharm, B.Pharm & M.Pharm students. Each class rooms are very well furnished with sufficient furnitures for the students with audio visual facility. Adequate cold drinking water facility and toilet facilities are provided to the students in each block.
Library and Reading room: Institute having a digitalise library with reading room, reference room and online asses desk comprising of computer, internet, printing and Photocopy facility.
Computer lab: A spacious computer laboratory with 30 terminals and one server in LAN connection are provided for the students. All the computers are provided with uninterrupted power supply. All the departments and office have been computerized.
IPT, Salipur, provides hostel facility for the outstation girl candidates with in the campus.