The Veterinary College, Bangalore was established on 25th July, 1958, by the then Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri. B.D. Jatti. The college was initially affiliated to Mysore University. In 1965, the institution became the constituent college of the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, under trimester system of education in lines with land-grant system of education. In 2005, after the establishment of Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), the college has become the part of the KVAFSU.
College is well equipped and has a separate library, computer labs
There is separate hostel for both Boys and Girls students.
Students are provided scholarship based on their merit.
Placement Service Available