This examination is generally held twice a year as advertised in the Employment News and other leading newspapers.
Eligibility Conditions:Male candidates, who are citizens of India by birth or domicile or Gorkha subjects of Nepal or Bhutan.
Essential Qualifications: A candidate should have passed B.A. (English / Physics / Computer Science) with 50% marks and B.Ed. or M.A.(English) / M.Sc. (Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science) with minimum of IInd class.
· B.A./B.Sc. with B.Ed.-20 to 25 years.
· M.A./M.Sc.-20 to 28 years.
Physical Standards :
1. Minimum Height: 152.5 cm;
2. Chest Requirements: (a) Minimum expanded chest be 75 cm
(b) Minimum range of expansion-5 cm;
3. Vision Acuity: At least 6/ 12 in each eye without glasses or 6/6 in better eye and 6/36 in worse eye with glasses. Generally free from all communicable diseases. No cardiovascular, surgical deformities or active infection of the ears. No history of fits or psychiatric ailment.
Application Procedure: Application should be sent to the President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Post Box No. 3004, New Delhi-1 10003.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be called for a written test (Objective Type) in English, Current Affairs and General Awareness at their choice of selection center. Those who qualify this test will be given another test in English comprising an essay and precise writing. Successful candidates will undergo Interview on the same day.
Tagsdefence exams , defence career , career in iaf , indian air force
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions
Related Competitive Exams