|Bharathiar University, Coimbatore : M.Phil/Ph.D. Admissions 2021|
|Category : M.Phil/ Ph.D Admissions 2021|
|Published : On August 18, 2021 By Webindia123 Editor|
|Last date of Submission of Application||25th November 2021|
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore invites application for regular M.Phil/Ph.D.(F.T./P.T.) programs offered in the University Departments / Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions for the academic session 2021.
The Bharathiar University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the Year 1982, under the Bharathiar University Act I of 1981 (Tamil Nadu University Act I of 1982).
M.Phil/Ph.D. Programs are offered in the Following Disciplines in the university Departments both as Full Time and Part Time Courses.
I. School of Management
1. Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development(BSMED)
II. School of
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
2. Department of Microbial Bio-technology
3. Department of Bio-technology
4. Department of Bio-Chemistry
III. School of
5. Department of Chemistry
School of Commerce
6. Department of Commerce
School of Computer Science and Engineering
7. Department of Computer Applications
8. Department of Computer Science
9. Department of Information Technology
VI. School of Economics
10. Department of Economics
11. Department of Econometrics
VII. School of Education Studies
12. Department of Communication & Media Studies
13. Department of Educational Technology
14. Department of Education
15. Department of Physical Education
16. Department of Extension Career Guidance and Students Welfare
17. Department of Education(School of Distance Education)
VIII. School of English and other Foreign Languages
18. Department of Linguistics
19. Department of English & Foreign Languages
IX. School of Life Sciences
20. Department of Botany
21. Department of Bioinformatics
22. Department of Environmental Sciences
23. Department of Zoology
24. Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
25. Department of Textiles and Apparel Design
X. School of Mathematics and Statistics
26. Department of Mathematics
27. Department of Applied Mathematics
28. Department of Statistics
XI. School of Physical Sciences
29. Department of Physics
30. Department of Medical Physics
31. Department of Nanoscience and Technology
32. Department of Electronics & Instrumentation
XII. School of Social Sciences
33. Department of Social Work
34. Department of Sociology and Population Studies
35. Department of Psychology
36. Department of Women's Studies
37. Department of Library Sciences
XIII. School of Tamil and Other Indian Languages
38. Department of Tamil
39. Department of History
Candidates possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone are eligible for admission to the M.Phil/Ph. D., programme.
PG qualifying examination marks shall be converted to 50. A candidate who secures 25 marks out of 50 marks in the qualifying degree and secures an aggregate of 25 marks out of 50 marks comprising both CET and interview shall be declared qualified for admission into Ph.D., programme. In other words, a candidate who secures 50 marks out of 100 marks as detailed below shall be eligible for admission into Ph.D., program.
Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the PG degree, Commmon Entrance Test (CET June 2018 only) and the interview conducted at the time of admission.
UGC / CSIR(JRF) / SET / GATE / NET / M.Phil./ Qualified Teacher fellowship holders / DST inspire who attains eligibility / Scientists working in DRDO /Faculty of Air Force Administrative College, Foreign Candidates need not appear for Common Eligibility Test (CET) but they were eligible for admission as per regulation.
For Admission to The University Departments
First Copy (without any enclosures) has to be sent to The Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46 and the Second Copy along with all attested xerox copies of certificates from 10th std onwords and original Demand Draft / Challan has to be sent to the Heads of the concerned department of Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46
For Admission to the Affiliated
Colleges of Bharathiyar University/ Approved Research Institutions
First copy with original Demand Draft/Challan (without any enclosures) has to be sent to The Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46 and the Second Copy along with all attested xerox copies of certificates from 10th std onwards has to be sent to the Principal / Director of concerned College / Institution.
The filled in applications should reach to the University, concerned colleges
and the Research Institution on or before 30.07.2021 (5.00 pm). For further
details, kindly go through the prospectus and M.Phil/Ph.D Regulations (which
will be uploaded soon).
Application Fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
More details regarding the course can be obtain from the institute website.
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
|Tweet Pin It|
Comments and Discussions