Birla Institute of Technology, Mersa: Integrated M.Sc. Admissions
|Birla Institute of Technology, Mersa: Integrated M.Sc. Admissions 2020
Science/ IT Admissions 2020
On May 23, 2020
By Webindia123 Editor
|Filling of online form commences from
||24th June 2020
|Last date to Apply online
|| 5th August 2020
|Declaration of FIRST shortlisted candidates for Documents Verification cum Admission
||7th August 2020
|Classes will commence from
||1st / 2nd week of September 2020
Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for
admission to the following 5-year [10-Semester] Integrated M.Sc. programmes of
the Institute at Mesra for the session 2020-2021
- Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Integrated M.Sc. in Food Technology
- Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
- Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
Pass in Class 12 / equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and having at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average of 4 subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1993 in case of General category and 1 October 1988 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence (http://www.edcil.co.in), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website http://www.aiuweb.org). • In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board.
- At the time of document verification, candidates will be required to produce originals of Pass Certificate of Class X, Marksheets of Class X and Class XII showing requisite minimum marks, as well as Caste or Special Category certificates in proper format signed by appropriate authority (please see instructions).
- At any level of the studies [Class X or Class XII], a candidate / applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board.
Provisional selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained by the
candidates in Class XII / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination.
However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
How to apply
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla
Institute of Technology.
- To start online application, click on the link "Apply Online", create 'username' and 'password' by clicking on "New users register here" when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for any programmes listed above, eligible candidates must complete
and submit the online application form available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in.
Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,000/-
(SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect - net banking or debit/credit
card of any nationalized bank in favour of Birla Institute of Technology
within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under
- Use separate application form, in case applying for more than one programme and pay additional application fee.
1. Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
2. Candidate must have adequate proficiency in written & spoken English to cope with the programme as all instruction and examinations will be in English only.
3. Please fill and submit the application online only, take printout of the same and retain with you as the same will be required to produce at the time of reporting for documents verification cum admission.
More Details can be available from the institute website.
||Dean, Admissions & Academic Coordination,
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi 835215
|| 0651-2275868 (Direct), PBX: 0651-2275444 / 896
|| 0651- 2276007, 2275401
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions