Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
Admission to B.Tech. (ICT) program
Engineering Admissions 2021
On May 21, 2021
By Webindia123 Editor
|Filling of online Application Forms commences on
||5th May 2021
|On-line application closes on
||15th September 2021
|Announcement of First Merit List
|Last Date of Fees Payment for shortlisted candidates
|Registration and document verification at DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates
|Orientation Program commences
|Commencement of classes
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT) - 92 seats
- B.Tech (Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science) - 23 seats
The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (mentioned below). The candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2021, failing which the provisional admission will stand, cancelled.
If a candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, her/his admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original testimonials/certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the competent authority at DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
A list of qualifying examinations is given below:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central/
state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council
for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the
National Defense Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute
of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign
country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of
Indian Universities (AIU).
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of
at least 3 year duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri
Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International
Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1993
are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th or 12th standard certificate,
as issued by the Board/University only, will be taken as authentic. Candidates
must produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time
Admission to the B. Tech. programs will be based on the All India Rank of Joint Entrance Examination 2021 (JEE-2021) Main, which is conducted by CBSE. Therefore, candidates who are appearing for JEE 2021 Main can only apply for these programs.
The short-listed candidates will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2021).
- Submit online application form from the official website.
Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his
application to be considered for final admission.
- The short-listed candidates will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2021).
- The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2021, will be offered admission (confirmed/waitlisted) in order of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of JEE 2021). Counselling will be done online. Applicants are advised, from the date of announcement of first merit list, to check for e-mail communications from the Institute to learn about the admission status and steps they need to take to continue with the counselling process.
- The candidates who have accepted admission offers will be asked to appear
for registration, followed by counselling, document verification and payment
of fees. Subsequent to this there will be orientation for those who have been
given confirmed admission.
More Details can be available from the institute website.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007
||+91 (079) 30510574/575/576
||+91 (079) 30520010
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions