SRM University: B.Tech Admissions 2019
|SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examinations - SRMJEEE 2019
Engineering Admissions 2019
On January 22, 2019
By Webindia123 Editor
|Submission of Online Application
||From November 2018
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application
||1st March 2019
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Examination
||6th April 2019
|Online Entrance Examination
||15th April to 26th April 2019
|Publication of Result and Counselling Information
||28th April 2019
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE UG) for B.Tech is common for the SRM Group of Universities viz., SRM University, SRM University AP- Amaravati and SRM University Haryana- Sonepat.
SRMJEEE (UG) is mandatory for admission to B.Tech Programs Application.
Nationality and Age :
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card
issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
Note: NRls and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India who are taking admission through SRMJEEE merit rank and
counseling will get a prescribed scholarship on international tuition fees
- Candidates born between 1st July 1998 and 1st July 2003 are eligible.
Qualifying examination - Engineering & Technology:
- Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as major subjects from any international school.
- Candidates who have completed both 10th Standard as well as 12th Standard in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any programme of SRM University.
- Minimum eligibility criteria in PCM / PCB for each campus and programs can be found on official website of the respective universities.
Note: Only those candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts, including an appearance for improvement will be considered for admission.
Candidates are advised to refer the official website of respective universities to know the eligibility for each programmes.
To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM University offers
direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and
state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district
of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess
the requisite eligibility for admission. Having been called for the entrance
test / counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Eligibility conditions such as the minimum percentage of marks / CGPA obtained
by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the
University from time to time.
Note: The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in PCM / PCB in XII standard
/ equivalent should be calculated up to 3 decimal points and should not be
rounded off to the nearest integer.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted
to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant
documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer
certificate, Conduct certificate, etc.) to the Admissions Officer before the
date stipulated by the University.
- Admissions to various programs will however be subject to verification of
facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case
any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later point of time after admission,
the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and
such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate. SRM University
cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages arising out of such cancellations
- The university reserves the right to add / delete programs depending on
the viability to offer the same.
- Accommodation in the University hostels will be subject to availability
and allocation will be done only after the payment of full tuition fees and
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai only
SRMJEEE (UG) - Test Details
SRMJEEE (UG) will be conducted in Computer Based Test (Online) mode only. Duration of the Examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes and the question paper will be in English only. The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions covering the subjects : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology; each subject carrying 35 questions each. Each right answer carries 3 marks; No negative marking.
Test Cities: Candidates have to carefully go through the relevant list
of test cities and choose the place.
Test sessions / slots: Candidates have to book their convenient test
slots, subject to the availability of slots in a particular center / date. The
Centre of Examination and the session, once allotted to the candidate, shall
not be changed under any circumstances.
Note: While every effort will be made to allot a centre in the Test City opted
by the candidate, the university reserves its right to allot a centre other
than that of the candidate's choice.
The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the Entrance
Examination SRMJEEE (UG) conducted by SRM University. However, their eligibility
for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum aggregate in
PCM / PCB of Higher Secondary Examination / Equivalent as prescribed by the
Academic tuition fees, hostel fees, mode of payment and refund policies will be available on the SRM University website.
More Details can be available from the institute website.
|| SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University),
Kattankulathur - 603203
||044 -27417000, 27417499
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions