Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 - 5th January 2020
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020
Management Admissions 2020
On October 5, 2019
By Webindia123 Editor
|Application Date Starts
||23rd August 2019
|Application Date Ends
||30th November 2019
|Date of Exam
||5th January 2020
Conducted by: Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur (XLRI)
XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
In this globalized era the managers ability to tap latent talents of the
workforce is definitely a much sought after skill-set. Out much acclaimed
and respected HRM program trains future Human Resource managers to shape
winning organizations. Focusing primarily on employee relations, human resource
management systems and practices, legal framework, interpersonal and leadership
skills the HRM course offers a holistic formation including functional areas
such as finance, marketing, IT and operations management.
- Business Management (BM)
Shaping future business leaders as responsible and highly skilled managers
is the thrust of the BM programme. The rigorous training prepares value-based
managers with an integrated approach to decision-making. Drawing in on functional
disciplines such as Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production
& Operations Management and Strategic Management the programme trains
enterprising manager for a sustainable future.
Recognized Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent
in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2020
may also apply. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2020. However NRI
and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu
wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2020).
XAT 2019 would be conducted across India in the following cities
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Registration Procedure for XAT 2020
Visit xatonline.in choose the tab "Registration" and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS. Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the same before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidate's Name / Father's Name / Mother's Name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested for XLRI Programme(s) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Select XAT TEST City. Test City preference can be edited only once before November 30, 2018.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
For more details, please visit the official website.
The Chairperson Admission
XLRI,C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur - 831001, Jharkhand, India
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions