U.P. Combined Medical Entrance Test 2016
|Last date for the submission of application form through speed post||30th April 2016|
|Date of Entrance examination||14th May 2016|
|Date of result declaration||By second week of June 2016|
UPUMCWA is conducting UPCMET-2016 for admission in M.B.B.S. First year (2016-17) for and on behalf of member colleges in compliance with order of Hon’ble Apex court and Hon'ble Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench vide Writ Petition No. 4265(MB) 2006, writ petition No. 276(MB)2007 & writ petition No. 5939(M/S) 2012. Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in this brochure on the basis of marks secured in the above UPCMET-2016
UPCMET-2016 will be organised for admission in MBBS Course for Academic Session 2016-17 in member colleges.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2016 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
Age Limit :
To appear in the Entrance Examination candidate should have completed 17 years as on 31st December, 2016.
Admission is open to all citizen of India.
Application Forms of UPCMET – 2016 are available in following modes:
Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000 & through post from “Coordinator – UPCMET 2016, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001” by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
Downloaded from the website www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/= in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2016, FFirst Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website www.upumcwa.org (along with uploading of the signature, recent color passport size photograph, and Left hand thumb impression). The No. of Demand Draft must be filled at the designated place while filling the form online. Thereafter, the print of the same is to be sent alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of "UPUMCWA" payable at "Bareilly (U.P.)" through Speed Post to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2015, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Information Brochure & OMR Application from can also be purchased from the authorised vendors*.
**List Available on Website : www.upumcwa.org
* Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form.
* Application Form should be filled with utmost care avoiding all kind of overwriting or cuttings. Do not staple pin, wrinkle, scribble, tear, wet or damage the form in any way.
* Write your Application Form No. on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form & send it by registered post/speed post. Application Forms sent through courier or submitted in person shall in no case be entertained.
* The application form complete in all respect should reach to the Co-ordinator UPCMET-2016 latest by 30th April, 2016.
UPUMCWA will not be responsible for any delay in receiving of completed application form along with all enclosures either on the part of post office or for any other reason.
* The application form after scrutiny shall be processed and applicant will receive his/her admit card along with roll no. which will allow one to appear in the entrance test.
* Appropriate information regarding centres shall be mentioned on the admit card.
* If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she may be liable for prosecutions under law. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Bareilly Courts only.
* The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference.
* Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
Subjects and Question Papers for this Entrance Test along with timing and number of questions shall be as under :
|Paper-I Physical & Biological Sciences
It will consist of Two Sections as under :
|9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Section - A||Section - B|
|Physics (50 Questions)
Chemistry (50 Questions)
Total (100 Questions)
|Zoology (50 Questions)
Botany (50 Questions)
Total (100 Questions)
|Paper-II General English (Qualifying Paper)||11:45 AM to 12:15 PM|
|General English||50 Questions|
More Details can be available from the website.
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
|Tweet Pin It|
Comments and Discussions