Monday, August 19, 2019
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
 
Search by Voice
X Close  
X Close  
Regular Colleges or InstitutionsiconBiological Science and TechnologyNanotechnology
  
  
  
  
       Pin It       tellafriend        
Back

International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN)

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, CMST Campus, Rajakamangalam , Kanyakumari - 629502
District: Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)
Contact Institute
Reviews
Established      :    -
Affiliated to     :    -
Approved By    :    -

Courses Offered by International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN)

PHOTOS
VIDEO
Photos Not Available.

If you are an authorized person of this College/ Institute, please furnish us with the photos/images of your Institute, so that we can update it.

UPDATE PHOTOS of International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN)
 

 
Placement Records
 

The International Centre for Nanobiotechnology started a full time two years programme of M.Tech/M.Sc Nanobiotechnology course and is offered at the Nagercoil campus(Kannyakumari District) of MSU.

 
 
CONTACT
 
Phone
04652-250200
Mobile
9442428248
 
Fax
-
   
Website
-
contact
 
View All Courses Conducted by International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN)
 Course(s) Offered by International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN)  in Nanotechnology
M.Sc. Nanobiotechnology
1 .
 
Eligibility
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Medical Science/ Agricultural Science/ Environmental Science
 
Duration
2 years
 
Admission Procedure
Registration through online
 
Other Details
Innovation oriented course is designed in such a way that 70% of the course time is for practicals and remaining 30% is for theory classes. The students are made to interact with International scientists.