This College was established in 1977. Initially it was run in Mahatma Gandhi Vidyalaya, Rajgurunagar. Shri. C. K. Lunawat, Shri Trymbakrao Joshi and Shri. Dadasaheb Pathak extended their co-operation. Initially, the college had only science and commerce faculties. Despite several difficulties, the science members wanted students to avail themselves of job opportunities in the related fields. At the initial stage, the strength was 205, which increased gradually. In 1983, the Faculty of Arts was also started. At present, there are three full-fledged faculties with post-graduate Departments of Marathi, English, Economics, Political Science, Commerce and Chemistry. In the academic year 2014-2015, the total strength of the college was 1508. Out of this, 598 were female students. We have sought the permission to start Community College
Library: The institute has computerized library with internet and multimedia facilities. It has a very good collection of text books, reference books, hand books, national and international journals & periodicals.
Gymkhana and Sports: There are different types of national and international games which are played in the college. The college also provides various facilities such as track suit, shoes, sports kit, TA/DA for the players.
Ladies Hostel: It is run by K.T.S.P. Mandal. The students from tribal, hilly regions will be given admission in the girl’s hostel. Senior college girl students will be given first preference.