Pingle Government Degree College for Women was established on 16-08- 1965 in the pastoral surroundings of Waddepally, Warangal. The institution caters to women's education. In a campus area of four acres, with two security personnel round the clock, college provides adequate security to the students.
The Campus area of the college is 4 acres, of which 1627.5 Sq meters (8638Sq.ft.) is the built up area and the rest is available for students as playground and for organizing extra curricular activities. The campus is secured with two security personnel monitoring it.