|Tweet Pin It|
Exam pattern and Scheme: There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. There will be no negative marking. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below:
1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Syllabus for the TET/ STET: There will be 5 subjects / Sections in Paper I. Each section / subject will have 30 objective multiple choice type questions carrying one mark each. Duration of the exam is one and half hours. Following are the papers:
1. Child development and pedagogy
2. Language I (the medium of instruction)
3. Language II (chosen from a list other than language I)
5. Environmental studies
Description of Question Paper of TET / STET/CTET:
Questions on child development and pedagogy subject will focus on educational psychology of teaching profession. Major focus will be on understanding the characteristics and needs of different learner groups. Questions on language I and II will focus on language proficiency, elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities. Multiple choice questions on Mathematics and environmental studies will concentrate on concepts and problem solving abilities of the candidate.
Paper II consists of 3 compulsory sections on child development and pedagogy, language I and II. For mathematics and Science teachers: There will be 60 Multiple Choice questions of one mark each. For social studies teachers: There will be 60 Multiple Choice questions of one mark each.
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions
Related Competitive Exams