Civil Service Examination : Syllabus of the Examination
Bodo - Optional ( Main Examination- Literature)
Civil Services Aptitude Test CSAT (Earlier Civil Services
and Indian Languagues
(C) | Optional
PAPER – I
Answers must be written in Bodo
History of Bodo Language and Literature
History of Bodo Language
- Homeland, language family, its present status and its mutual contact
(a) Phonemes : Vowel and Consonant Phonemes
- Morphology: Gender, Case & Case endings, Plural suffix, Definitives,
- Vocabulary and its sources.
- Syntax : Types of sentences, Word Order
- History of scripts used in writing Bodo Language since inception.
History of Bodo literature
- General introduction of Bodo folk literature.
- Contribution of the Missionaries.
- Periodization of Bodo Literature.
- Critical analysis of different genre (Poetry, Novel, Short Story
- Translation Literature.
Paper – II
The Paper will require first-hand reading of the texts prescribed and
will be designed to test the critical ability of the candidates. (Answers
must be written in Bodo)
Section – A
Khonthai – Methai (Edited by Madaram Brahma & Rupnath Brahma.)
Hathorkhi-Hala (Edited by Pramod Chandra Brahma)
Boroni Gudi Sibsa Arw Aroz : Madaram Brahma
Raja Nilambar : Dwarendra Nath Basumatary
Bibar (prose section) (Edited by Satish Chandra Basumatary)
- Gibi Bithai (Aida Nwi) : Bihuram Boro
- Radab : Samar Brahma Chaudhury
- Okhrang Gongse Nangou : Brajendra Kumar Brahma
- Baisagu Arw Harimu : Laksheswar Brahma
- Gwdan Boro : Manoranjan Lahary
- Jujaini Or : Chittaranjan Muchahary
- Mwihoor : Dharanidhar Wary
- Hor Badi Khwmsi : Kamal Kumar Brahma
- Jaolia Dewan : Mangal Singh Hozowary
- Hagra Guduni Mwi : Nilkamal Brahma
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions