|Tweet Pin It|
Telecom, Internet, Media & Edutainment
Post Graduate Scholarship
Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication , Mumbai
All India Basis
Aegis School of Business and telecom has established Aegis Graham Bell Awards and scholarships as a tribute to father of the telephony, Sir Alexander Graham Bell in 2010. This Award is intended to promote academic excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship in field of Time (Telecom, Internet, Media & Edutainment) and to provide recognition for outstanding contributions in this field.
There are two types of scholarships being offered:
Aegis Graham Bell Scholar (for students having academic excellence)
Aegis Graham Bell Scholar (for students for innovative Ideas
Bachelors and Masters degree holders.
Minimum score of 60% or 6.5 CGPA or 3.5 GPA (on 4 scale) in BSc, BS, BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, MSc, MS and MBA.
What Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship recipients will get:
-Certificate of Aegis Graham Bell Scholar.
-Option to study Masters Program in Telecom Management (MPTM) plus on year PGDBM with full scholarship worth INR 450,000.
-Option to study MBA in Telecom Management with full scholarship worth INR 500,000.
-Option to study Executive Masters Program in Telecom Management (EMPTM) plus on year PGDBM with full scholarship worth INR 300,000 for experince candidates
-Aegis Graham Bell Scholar memento in a grand award ceremony.
The Selection Committee comprises of eminent leaders from industry and academia.
The scholarship test will be conducted across the country in major cities in India: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur,Bhopal, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkota and Bhubneswar.
Selection Process for Category 1& 2
1) Selection Process for Category 1& 2 is same except candidates applying for Aegis Graham Bell Scholar for innovative Ideas (Category 2); need to submit a white paper/ proposal/ concept note. The concept paper should contain an abstract of maximum 1000 words or one page and the paper itself should not exceed three pages. For Category 2 candidates, more weight age will be given on idea than the test scores and academics.
2) Application: Download the Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship form in word format, fill it up and email it back to us along with the scanned copies of other documents at email@example.com or send it by post. Candidates can bring the recommendation letters at the time of interview and test.
1) Application form submission Download the Aegis Graham Bell Scholarship form in word format
2) Aegis Aptitude Test (Candidates who have any one of the following test scores they need not to appear for the aptitude test. GMAT (Min 650), GRE (min 275) and CAT (Min 95), GATE (Min 95) (Aegis GRE code is 5730)
3) Short listing for interview
4) Interview by Committees
5) Final Selection
Documents need to bring at the time of test and Interview
1) Copy of the Application form
2) Updated CV
3) Copy of mark sheet/ transcripts
4) Copy of recommendation letter
5) Admit Card
6) Identity proof
Aegis School of Business & Telecommunication
Mahesh, Plot No.37, Sector 15, CBD, Belapur
Navi Mumbai 400614
Tagsinnovative scholarship , mass communication , media career
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions