|Tweet Pin It|
Areas of Study :
School level - VIII, IX, X, XI & XII
Scholarship Funded by :
Provided to :
Students of class VIII, IX, X, XI & XII
FIITJEE Centres have been relentlessly working not only towards helping Students achieve Success in JEE Advanced, JEE Main & Other Competitive / Scholastic Exams but also in imbibing the attributes to achieve an overall Success in Life.
FIITJEE was created in 1992 by the vision and toil of Mr. D. K. Goel, a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from IIT Delhi. We had a very humble beginning as a forum for IIT-JEE, with a vision to provide an ideal launch pad for serious JEE aspirants. .Along the way to realization of this vision, we went beyond merely coaching for IIT-JEE. We actually started to make a difference in the way Students think and approach problems.
FIITJEE dedicate a revolutionary service to the Genius of India – IIT Genius Scholarship. 10 Students from each class VIII, IX, X & XI will be bestowed with the honour of IIT Genius title and will also get their Education at any IIT sponsored by FIITJEE. One doesn’t have to be a FIITJEE Student to avail this Scholarship & Award or even join a course at FIITJEE after the Award.
The scholarship will cover all institutional expenses, including hostel fee, tuition fee, books fee, & reasonable personal expenses.
For Students presently in Class VIII, IX, X & XI (soon going to Class IX, X, XI & XII and aspiring for JEE Advanced 2024, 2023, 2022 & 2021 respectively)
Who Should Appear ?
School Toppers | NTSE Scholars | Jr. Science Olympiad qualifiers | Qualifiers of any stage of Olympiads till Class XI | KVPY Stage-I Qualifiers & KVPY Fellows | JSTSE qualifiers (in case of Delhi) | Any State / City level Scholastic / Competitive exam qualifiers | Who have the potential to become one of the Top Rankers in JEE Main / JEE Advanced
Test Schedule & Pattern
For Students presently in Class VIII, IX, X & XI
Paper 1 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Advanced) 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Paper 2 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Advanced) 1:45 pm – 5:00 pm
The time period of 8:30 am to 9:00 am & 1:45 pm to 2:00 pm is for filling up
the information on the OMR answer sheet and for reading the examination
instructions. For information on how to fill up answer OMR sheet please
download “An Introduction on OMR Sheets” from
FIITJEE Centre Locations – Delhi, Delhi NCR (Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Noida & Faridabad), Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Salem, Shaktinagar (NTPC), Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam & Wardha
Selection of Students will be based on IIT Genius Test followed by an interview where Top 30 Students from each class VIII, IX, X & XI will be called to Delhi / Hyderabad.
Paper Application Mode :
1. Fill in your complete details in the Paper Application Form and submit it in person at the nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the prescribed test fee in cash, two passport size photographs and a copy of Student’s Aadhaar Card. Your Hall Ticket will be issued to you in person.
2. You may also post / courier your Paper Application form along with a DD / Pay Order* with two passport size photographs and a copy of Student’s Aadhaar Card to the nearest FIITJEE Centre and in this case, your Hall ticket will be e-mailed to You.
Students enrolled in FIITJEE should attach a copy of their Enrollment Receipt and students registered for a previous FIITJEE Test should attach a copy of their previous hall ticket.
Following this, an online account for Students registering offline will be created automatically and the username / password will be printed on the hall ticket. It is mandatory that you login with this username and password at our Online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com and update your Full Profile as early as possible but before the test.
Online Payment Mode :
1. Log on to our online services management portal www.fiitjeelogin.com with your existing username / password (Students already enrolled / registered for a previous FIITJEE Test) or Create a new Account (New Students).
2. Update your profile and proceed for online registration.
3. If you are already registered for a previous test or Enrolled in a FIITJEE Program, use ‘Add Registration Number’/ ‘Add Enrollment Number’ utility before updating your profile.
4. You have an option to pay the test Fee using Master / Visa / Amex (Credit / Debit Cards) or through NEFT, IMPS and Paytm.
5. Once your payment is successfully done, you can download the Hall ticket from the same online portal.
e-Application Mode :
1. Follow the same steps as the online payment mode except for the payment.
2. Choose e-Application mode in the payments options.
3. Take a printout of your e-Application and submit it in person with the test fee in Cash at the nearest FIITJEE Centre and collect your Hall Ticket.
4. You can also send this e-Application by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with the Test Fee (to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order*). Your Hall Ticket will be emailed to you in this case.
* The DD / Pay Orders should be in favour of FIITJEE LTD. Open Test, Aptitude Test etc. A/C, payable at respective locations mentioned against the list of Test Centers given in the Information Booklet handed over along with Paper Application Form.
FIITJEE House, 29-A,Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar
(Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal),
Phone No: 011-49283471/73/74/75
Fax : 011 - 26513942
Email: Contact I
Tagsengineering scholarship , profesional scholarship , Scholarship for B.Tech/Diploma/ITI students , technical Scholarship
Find it Useful ? Help Others by Sharing Online
Comments and Discussions