UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program
Areas of Study :
Engineering and Architecture
Scholarship Funded by :
Provided to :
Meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and
Legrand offers UGAM - Legrand Scholarship program for meritorious girl
students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
The main aim of the scholarship is to help girl students to pursue their
higher education, encourages promising women future leaders in the field of
For over four
decades, Legrand has been one of the leading companies in India leveraging
global knowledge to customise offerings locally, delivering end-to-end solutions
across categories and sectors.
INR 60000 p.a. or 60% of tuition fee, whichever is less, would be awarded to
50 eligible students.The scholarship will cover the fees to study
B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Girls from pan India can apply
- Passed class 12 th from India
- Scored a minimum of 75% marks in class 10 th & 12 th
- Seeking to take admission or secured admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably
in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India for 2018-19
- Preference would be given according to the merit and need of the
- Shortlisting of candidates based on
their merit, need and family income
- Supporting documents for the
above mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by
an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Final list of selected students will be
published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award
letter issued by Legrand
Candidate can submit the form online : http://legrandscholarship.co.in/
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab available on the header.
- Register by
Gmail, Facebook or any email ID.
- Fill the 5-step application form with supporting documents
- Submit the completed application form:
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport,
Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar
Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16
of parents/dependents/ 6 months bank statement
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission (Provisional) or Fee Receipt (students who are awaiting
admission can submit university/college fee structure)
- Students can
submit supporting documents for extra-curricular activities in other
documents section. Upload multiple documents using a single ZIP file.
For more details please refer the Website: http://legrandscholarship.co.in/
61/62, 6th Floor Kalpataru Square,
Off Andheri Kurla Road
WAndheri (East), Mumbai -00059
Phone: +91 892-901-6464