Saturday, December 9, 2023
Education & Career
Find Us on FacebookFollow Us on TwitterFollow Us on Google Plus tellafriendYoutube
Search by Voice
Study in USA - Introduction | USA-Overview | Educational System
List of Institutions - By Subject | By State
Admission Procedures | Entrance Tests | Visa Processing | Scholarships | Finance / cost | Accommodation | Employment | Insurance | US. Laws | USEF India

Study in USA : US - Laws

Immigration Laws are laws which apply only to non-citizens like students, scholars and others. INS or Immigration and Naturalization Service is responsible for enforcing immigration laws. It is a part of U.S Department of Justice with its Head quarters in Washington D.C.

Official documents you must keep as evidence of your legal status in U.S.

  1. Passport

  2. Non-Immigrant Visa

  3. Form 1-20 or I AP 66 (certificates of eligibility) for students and scholars 

  4. Form 1-94 -Arrival Departure Record which is issued at the point of entry into the U.S

  5. Records of Immunization taken

  6. Medical or other Insurance papers

  Search By     University Name   Place/State    Degree awarded     Major Discipline
       Help List: By Universities Name / By States / Place